- Set-up of assembly and adjustment islands of optics-based sensors in a young company (material supply, assembly and adjustment, material tracking)
- Support in scheduling and planning of the assembly
- Create decision-making templates and presentations for management
- Business management, manufacturing-related analyses and ad-hoc evaluations of products e.g. costs, planning, optimization
- Preparation of master data in SAP
- Support in the purchasing process and goods receipt
- You are a student in production management, production engineering, industrial engineering with a focus on production engineering or a related field
- You have a basic knowledge and interest in business administration and ideally have already gained initial experience in assembly
- You are confident in all MS Office applications and have the drive to work on new topics (outstanding Excel skills are a plus)
- You enjoy designing processes and have a high level of analytics and a pragmatic willingness to implement them
- You are characterized by a fast comprehension and high self-motivation and looking forward to working on your own responsibility in an interdisciplinary team
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and studies in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.
Internship Quality Management / Quality Assurance
You will gain insights into the quality management department and be a full member of the team from day one.