- Participation in the design of financial processes in a start-up (purchase to pay, order to cash)
- Support in functional controlling (hourly wages, manufacturing costs, pricing, …)
- Preparation of decision templates and presentations for management
- Economic analyses and ad-hoc evaluations of projects and costs
- Ensuring accounting and master data processes
- Collaboration on monthly closing (P and L, balance sheet)
- Support of purchasing process and goods receipt
- Support in the commercial processing of research projects
- You are a student in business administration, industrial engineering or a related field
- You have a basic knowledge and interest in business administration
- You are confident in all MS Office applications and have the drive to work on new topics
- You enjoy designing financial and reporting processes and have a high level of analytics
- You are characterized by a fast comprehension and high self-motivation
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
- You are looking forward to working on projects quickly and efficiently on your own responsibility in an interdisciplinary team
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and studies in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.
Internship Operations Management
You will gain insights into the operations management department and be a full member of the team from day one.