- Participation in the design of financial processes in a start-up (purchase to pay, order to cash)
- Support in functional controlling (hourly wages, manufacturing costs, pricing, …)
- Preparation of decision templates and presentations for management
- Economic analyses and ad-hoc evaluations of projects and costs
- Ensuring accounting and master data processes
- Collaboration on monthly closing (P and L, balance sheet)
- Support of purchasing process and goods receipt
- Support in the commercial processing of research projects
- You are a student in business administration, industrial engineering or a related field
- You have a basic knowledge and interest in business administration
- You are confident in all MS Office applications and have the drive to work on new topics
- You enjoy designing financial and reporting processes and have a high level of analytics
- You are characterized by a fast comprehension and high self-motivation
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
- You are looking forward to working on projects quickly and efficiently on your own responsibility in an interdisciplinary team
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and studies in the best possible way.
- We’ll get you in top shape: support for your professional and personal development
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
- Lunch subsidy as well as coffee and fruit flat rate
- Experience university research up close in practice and participate in its development
- Chance to make valuable contacts
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Working student (m/f/d) Laser characterization and test automation
You would like to experience what you have learned at university up close and personal? You want to shape the future of quantum technology together with us?
Head of People, Culture and Organization (m/f/d)
As the Head of People, Culture, and Organization you will play a key role in shaping and driving the growth, development, and success of Q.ANT.
Systems Engineer reliability for quantum sensors (m/f/d)
As a systems engineer reliability you are ensuring that our quantum sensors meet the requirements for long term, stable and safe operation under normal environmental conditions.