- Taking on administrative tasks such as drawing up employment contracts, references, supplementary agreements and certificates
- Contact person for questions regarding personnel-related issues
- Supervision of our students and interns
- Responsible for entry and exit processes
- Execution of preparatory payroll accounting
- Support in personnel controlling
- Collaboration in exciting HR projects
- Commercial training, business studies with a focus on human resources and/or further training as a human resources specialist
- Ideally, you already have some professional experience (>2 years) in human resources.
- You are a strong team player who approaches challenges with commitment and convinces with an independent, organized, structured and networked way of thinking
- You have strong communication and consulting skills and convince your conversation partners fluently in German and English
- You are IT-savvy and feel comfortable with the MS Office package (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- In addition, you are a service provider by conviction, have a hands-on mentality and want to make a difference in an innovative startup
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) for sensor design
Being an electrical engineer, you are playing a key role in the development of quantum sensors.
Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System (m/f/d)
As Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System, you will take technical responsibility for the implementation of our Quantum Control System, detailing the architecture of the system, coordinating the implementation with our development partners, and ensuring the integration into our overall system.
Scrum Master Quantum Computing (m/f/d)
As Scrum Master, you are responsible for ensuring that our teams can work as undisturbed and effectively as possible on solving our technical challenges and that project information is transparent.