- In the role of Product Owner Quantum Computing you are the representative of our customers in the company
- You ensure that scientific knowledge is industrialized
- You organize the development, construction and operation of quantum computer prototypes
- In order to do this, you build up a multidisciplinary team of teams and continuously develop the teams
- This includes the selection and further development of a management team
- You ensure that this team develops quantum computers effectively and efficiently
- You are an absolute team player and have a high level of social skills
- You have already developed complex systems from the idea to the market.
- You have industrialized scientific knowledge and know the pitfalls of industrialization.
- Your success is based on teams that you put together and led to high performance.
- You keep an eye on the efficient organization of work and encourage continuous improvement
- You are steady, effective and focus on details
- You have an analytical and structured way of thinking
- You are resilient and love to face new challenges
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education
- Insight into the development of high-tech products
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Social Media / Web Content Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about the digital world and want to contribute to the growth of Q.ANT’s online footprint?
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.