- In the role of Product Owner Quantum Computing you are the representative of our customers in the company
- You ensure that scientific knowledge is industrialized
- You organize the development, construction and operation of quantum computer prototypes
- In order to do this, you build up a multidisciplinary team of teams and continuously develop the teams
- This includes the selection and further development of a management team
- You ensure that this team develops quantum computers effectively and efficiently
- You are an absolute team player and have a high level of social skills
- You have already developed complex systems from the idea to the market.
- You have industrialized scientific knowledge and know the pitfalls of industrialization.
- Your success is based on teams that you put together and led to high performance.
- You keep an eye on the efficient organization of work and encourage continuous improvement
- You are steady, effective and focus on details
- You have an analytical and structured way of thinking
- You are resilient and love to face new challenges
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education
- Insight into the development of high-tech products
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
HR Administration (m/f/d)
In this key position, you will ensure that our HR administration runs smoothly and enjoy pulling the strings in the background.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) for sensor design
Being an electrical engineer, you are playing a key role in the development of quantum sensors.
Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System (m/f/d)
As Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System, you will take technical responsibility for the implementation of our Quantum Control System, detailing the architecture of the system, coordinating the implementation with our development partners, and ensuring the integration into our overall system.