- In the role of Product Owner Quantum Computing you are the representative of our customers in the company
- You ensure that scientific knowledge is industrialized
- You organize the development, construction and operation of quantum computer prototypes
- In order to do this, you build up a multidisciplinary team of teams and continuously develop the teams
- This includes the selection and further development of a management team
- You ensure that this team develops quantum computers effectively and efficiently
- You are an absolute team player and have a high level of social skills
- You have already developed complex systems from the idea to the market.
- You have industrialized scientific knowledge and know the pitfalls of industrialization.
- Your success is based on teams that you put together and led to high performance.
- You keep an eye on the efficient organization of work and encourage continuous improvement
- You are steady, effective and focus on details
- You have an analytical and structured way of thinking
- You are resilient and love to face new challenges
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education
- Insight into the development of high-tech products
Laboratory Engineer Quantum Sensing (m/f/d) Atomic Gyroscope
You set the highest standards for the Quality of your work, you Anticipate bottlenecks and work out appropriate solutions, you are Nosy and constantly looking for optimizations in your daily work and you feel most comfortable as part of a strong Team. Congratulations — you are Q.ANT
Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d)
As an Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d) you will work in our interdisciplinary team of engineers and physicists on assembly and connection technologies for our optical circuits for integration into quantum computer systems.
Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing
As Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing, you will take on the technical responsibility together with our Senior Architect and take care of our quantum computer, define interfaces and guide the architects and teams in quantum computing.