- You will play a key role in regularly assessing our staffing needs alongside management, actively recruiting the perfect Q.ANTies with your team
- Support new employees through thoughtful onboarding programs, ensuring a seamless integration into our company culture
- Drive the implementation of efficient personnel administration processes and create a motivating system for performance evaluation and compensation
- Develop innovative measures to foster long- term employee engagement and retention
- Utilize proven methods to identify and nurture top talent within the organization
- Take charge of developing our employees and grooming future leaders by designing and delivering exceptional training initiatives
- You will be instrumental in ensuring the growth of Q.ANT by cultivating a team of genuine Q.ANTies who exemplify our core values
- Identify and develop individuals with leadership potential, ensuring our values are deeply embedded throughout the organization
- Continuously enhance and evolve our feedback processes, empowering individuals at all levels to thrive and contribute to our collective success
- You regularly assess, together with your team and management, whether the current organizational structure aligns with the company’s size and preserves the Q.ANT values
- By establishing a sustainable organizational development approach, you drive forward the necessary changes
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters degree preferred
- At least five years of human resource management experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Working student (m/f/d) Laser characterization and test automation
You would like to experience what you have learned at university up close and personal? You want to shape the future of quantum technology together with us?
Systems Engineer reliability for quantum sensors (m/f/d)
As a systems engineer reliability you are ensuring that our quantum sensors meet the requirements for long term, stable and safe operation under normal environmental conditions.
Systems engineer for quantum sensing (m/f/d) atomic gyroscope
As a system engineer for atomic gyroscopes you are responsible for the development of a gyroscopic measurement system for attitude control.