- Responsibility of the areas of personnel recruitment, administration, compensation, and development
- Responsibility for junior staff development, and for the design and delivery of training, education, and development
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs;
- Develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management
- Ensure the growth of Q.ANT by really Q.ANTies, which are committed to our company values
- Establish feedback processes on individual, team, and organizational level
- Establishment of a long-term personnel and organizational development concept and its implementation
- Regularly feedback if the organization form fits to the company size and protects the Q.ANT values
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters degree preferred.
- At least five years of human resource management experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Procurement Manager for hightech products
As a Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for the purchasing of high-tech photonics and electronics as well as the management of the supply chain and purchasing-related ERP tools.
Management Assistance (m/f/d)
You set the highest standards for the Quality of your work, you Anticipate bottlenecks and work out appropriate solutions, you are Nosy and constantly looking for optimizations in your daily work and you feel most comfortable as part of a strong Team.
Mechanical Engineer (m/f/d)
As a mechanical engineer, you will be responsible for the design and construction of components for quantum-sensing and quantum-computation applications in strong collaboration with our development teams.