- Responsibility of the areas of personnel recruitment, administration, compensation, and development
- Responsibility for junior staff development, and for the design and delivery of training, education, and development
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs;
- Develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management
- Ensure the growth of Q.ANT by really Q.ANTies, which are committed to our company values
- Establish feedback processes on individual, team, and organizational level
- Establishment of a long-term personnel and organizational development concept and its implementation
- Regularly feedback if the organization form fits to the company size and protects the Q.ANT values
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters degree preferred.
- At least five years of human resource management experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Quantum Applications Engineer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Applications Engineer at Q.ANT, you will improve the Quality of matching classical challenging simulations onto our photonic quantum platform and Anticipate their smartest implementation.
Quantum Algorithm Developer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Algorithm Developer at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of photonic quantum computing.
Qantum Architect (m/f/d)
As Quantum Architect at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of system architecture design via our novel photonic quantum computing platform.