- Responsibility and execution of the controlling monthly closing as well as reporting
- Main contact person for Reporting and Controlling procedures
- Preparation of business analyses
- Setting up controlling processes, reporting standards, KPI dashboards as well as the necessary infrastructure in a fast growing high tech company
- Support and execution of budgeting and forecasts
- Establishing cost transparency and target/actual comparisons, especially in R&D and project controlling
- Preparation of presentation and decision documents
- Successfully completed studies in economics, business administration or similar studies
- Professional experience in controlling or finance
- Interest and novelty in product development in high technology and start-up culture
- Very good understanding of business contexts and a high level of analytics
- Confident handling of ERP tools (ideally SAP) and common office tools
- High degree of independence, high motivation, communication and team skills
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education
- Insight into the development of high-tech products
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
HR Administration (m/f/d)
In this key position, you will ensure that our HR administration runs smoothly and enjoy pulling the strings in the background.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) for sensor design
Being an electrical engineer, you are playing a key role in the development of quantum sensors.
Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System (m/f/d)
As Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System, you will take technical responsibility for the implementation of our Quantum Control System, detailing the architecture of the system, coordinating the implementation with our development partners, and ensuring the integration into our overall system.