- Responsibility and execution of the controlling monthly closing as well as reporting
- Main contact person for Reporting and Controlling procedures
- Preparation of business analyses
- Setting up controlling processes, reporting standards, KPI dashboards as well as the necessary infrastructure in a fast growing high tech company
- Support and execution of budgeting and forecasts
- Establishing cost transparency and target/actual comparisons, especially in R&D and project controlling
- Preparation of presentation and decision documents
- Successfully completed studies in economics, business administration or similar studies
- Professional experience in controlling or finance
- Interest and novelty in product development in high technology and start-up culture
- Very good understanding of business contexts and a high level of analytics
- Confident handling of ERP tools (ideally SAP) and common office tools
- High degree of independence, high motivation, communication and team skills
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education
- Insight into the development of high-tech products
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Social Media / Web Content Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about the digital world and want to contribute to the growth of Q.ANT’s online footprint?
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.