- Developing hardware-related software in C and C++
- Designing software components with UML
- Performing code reviews and bug analysis
- Creation of software tests (unit tests, component tests, integration tests) as well as further development of software for automated test environments (software / hardware in the loop)
- Creation of documentation accompanying development, e.g. design specification
- Master‘s degree in computer science, communications technology, electrical engineering or a comparable course of study
- Several years of professional experience in software development
- Very good programming skills in C/C++ and Python as well as experience in using development tools
- Strong solution orientation as well as a high service orientation, ability to work under pressure and above-average commitment
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Quantum Applications Engineer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Applications Engineer at Q.ANT, you will improve the Quality of matching classical challenging simulations onto our photonic quantum platform and Anticipate their smartest implementation.
Quantum Algorithm Developer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Algorithm Developer at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of photonic quantum computing.
Qantum Architect (m/f/d)
As Quantum Architect at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of system architecture design via our novel photonic quantum computing platform.