- You develop the architecture of our quantum control system with its embedded electronics, as well as the RTL for real-time control and the embedded software
- You lead and supervise the technical implementation at our development partners and ensure the integration with our photonic integrated circuits
- You organize the verification and validation of the quantum control system
- You integrate external suppliers
- You mediate between the worlds of electronics, RTL and embedded software
- You always have the overall system in mind and master the complexity of embedded systems
- You are steadfast, strong in implementation and focus on details when needed
- You have an analytical and structured way of thinking
- You are resilient and love to face new challenges
- You are an absolute team player and can mediate between worlds
- You already have several years of professional experience with embedded systems or processor cores
- You understand the basics of development and industrialization of electronic systems with FPGAs and embedded software
- Completed studies (Master) in electrical engineering/electronics, specialization information technology
- Business fluent English
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Working student (m/f/d) Laser characterization and test automation
You would like to experience what you have learned at university up close and personal? You want to shape the future of quantum technology together with us?
Head of People, Culture and Organization (m/f/d)
As the Head of People, Culture, and Organization you will play a key role in shaping and driving the growth, development, and success of Q.ANT.
Systems Engineer reliability for quantum sensors (m/f/d)
As a systems engineer reliability you are ensuring that our quantum sensors meet the requirements for long term, stable and safe operation under normal environmental conditions.