- Together with our team of electrical engineers, you will be the interface between the optical systems and the software in the development of our quantum sensors
- You ensure the on-time design of the digital and mixed-signal components of our innovative photodetectors
- Your hardware-related software takes our products to the next level
- You are independently responsible for the project execution from the the design to the technical realization and product maturity
- You have successfully completed a technical degree in electrical engineering, embedded systems or a comparable degree with a focus on electrical engineering
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of embedded systems or optoelectronics
- You have in-depth knowledge of the basic technologies for photodetectors, current drivers and control systems
- You have experience with industry standard development software
- You are willing and happy to travel (inter)nationally and to use your business fluent English language skills there
- You want to define the photonic future with us
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Quantum Applications Engineer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Applications Engineer at Q.ANT, you will improve the Quality of matching classical challenging simulations onto our photonic quantum platform and Anticipate their smartest implementation.
Quantum Algorithm Developer (m/f/d)
As Quantum Algorithm Developer at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of photonic quantum computing.
Qantum Architect (m/f/d)
As Quantum Architect at Q.ANT, you will set new standards on the Quality of system architecture design via our novel photonic quantum computing platform.