- Together with our team of electrical engineers, you will be the interface between the optical systems and the software in the development of our quantum sensors
- You ensure the on-time design of the digital and mixed-signal components of our innovative photodetectors
- Your hardware-related software takes our products to the next level
- You are independently responsible for the project execution from the the design to the technical realization and product maturity
- You have successfully completed a technical degree in electrical engineering, embedded systems or a comparable degree with a focus on electrical engineering
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of embedded systems or optoelectronics
- You have in-depth knowledge of the basic technologies for photodetectors, current drivers and control systems
- You have experience with industry standard development software
- You are willing and happy to travel (inter)nationally and to use your business fluent English language skills there
- You want to define the photonic future with us
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Student (m/f/d) for a master thesis in the area of Magnetometry with NV-centers in diamond
Magnetometry with NV-centers in diamond has established itself within the last years as a laboratory technology and is now finding its way into industrial applications.
Laboratory Engineer — New Product Introduction (m/f/d)
As a new product introduction engineer you fill the gap between development and production. You are an integral part of our development team and support the further development of our sensors.
As an IT administrator, you are responsible for the entire IT infrastructure at Q.ANT.