- Together with our team of electrical engineers, you will be the interface between the optical systems and the software in the development of our quantum sensors.
- You ensure the on-time design of the digital and mixed-signal components of our innovative photodetectors.
- Your hardware-related software takes our products to the next level.
- You are independently responsible for the project execution from the the design to the technical realization and product maturity.
- You have successfully completed a technical degree in electrical engineering, embedded systems or a comparable degree with a focus on electrical engineering.
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of embedded systems or optoelectronics.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the basic technologies for photodetectors, current drivers and control systems.
- You have experience with industry standard development software.
- You are willing and happy to travel (inter)nationally and to use your business fluent English language skills there.
- You want to define the photonic future with us.
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and studies in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Student assistant (m/f/d) for machine learning of optical sensors
Do you want to be part of the development team of a real-time algorithm for a laser-based sensor?
Office Administrator (m/f/d)
Do you want to help shape the financial processing and payment procedures in a growing high-tech company? Become part of our Q.AN team and take responsibility for our accounting and finance system.
Student assistant (m/f/d) for the development and characterization of nonlinear modules
You will take responsibility for a Q.ANT sensor that will shape the future of the semiconductor industry.