- Together with our team of electrical engineers, you will be the interface between the optical systems and the software in the development of our quantum sensors.
- You ensure the on-time design of the digital and mixed-signal components of our innovative photodetectors.
- Your hardware-related software takes our products to the next level.
- You are independently responsible for the project execution from the the design to the technical realization and product maturity.
- You have successfully completed a technical degree in electrical engineering, embedded systems or a comparable degree with a focus on electrical engineering.
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of embedded systems or optoelectronics.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the basic technologies for photodetectors, current drivers and control systems.
- You have experience with industry standard development software.
- You are willing and happy to travel (inter)nationally and to use your business fluent English language skills there.
- You want to define the photonic future with us.
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and studies in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Office Administrator (m/f/d)
Do you want to help shape the financial processing and payment procedures in a growing high-tech company? Become part of our Q.AN team and take responsibility for our accounting and finance system.
Student assistant (m/f/d) for the development and characterization of nonlinear modules
You will take responsibility for a Q.ANT sensor that will shape the future of the semiconductor industry.
Laboratory engineer (m/f/d) for assembling optical systems and lasers
Because those who define the future need colleagues who think ahead. And a corporate culture that not only demands innovation, but actively promotes it. At Q.ANT you will experience passion, team spirit, speed and personal responsibility. Become part of the Q.ANTeam and shape the world of tomorrow with us.