- Design low noise analog circuits
- Design circuits including DA and AD converter and digital processing components such as microcontrollers
- Design embedded software
- Develop efficient and low noise power supplies, laser drivers and photodetectors
- Dimension data interfaces of high bandwidth
- Create manufacturing data such as circuit diagrams, PCB layouts und bills of material
- Assemble, bring-up and verify the circuits
- Assist with electrical issues arising in quantum-technological experiments
- Graduated in a technological field such as electrical engineering or a comparable field, minimum Bachelor
- Several years of experience in mixed signal circuits, embedded systems or optoelectronics
- Advanced knowledge in the underlying technologies for photodetectors, current sources and control systems
- Experience with common development environments, ideally Autodesk Fusion 360
- Basic knowledge of FPGA, VHDL and logic design is advantageous
- Ability to work responsibly in an interdisciplinary team
- Fast and efficient working style
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruiter (m/f/d)
You develop tailor-made recruiting strategies, continuously optimize the candidate experience and secure the best talent for us through active sourcing.
Working Student HR (m/f/d)
You will gain insights into numerous HR processes and be a full member of the team from day one.
Laboratory Engineer Quantum Sensing (m/f/d) Atomic Gyroscope
You set the highest standards for the Quality of your work, you Anticipate bottlenecks and work out appropriate solutions, you are Nosy and constantly looking for optimizations in your daily work and you feel most comfortable as part of a strong Team. Congratulations — you are Q.ANT