- Design low noise analog circuits
- Design circuits including DA and AD converter and digital processing components such as microcontrollers
- Design embedded software
- Develop efficient and low noise power supplies, laser drivers and photodetectors
- Dimension data interfaces of high bandwidth
- Create manufacturing data such as circuit diagrams, PCB layouts und bills of material
- Assemble, bring-up and verify the circuits
- Assist with electrical issues arising in quantum-technological experiments
- Graduated in a technological field such as electrical engineering or a comparable field, minimum Bachelor
- Several years of experience in mixed signal circuits, embedded systems or optoelectronics
- Advanced knowledge in the underlying technologies for photodetectors, current sources and control systems
- Experience with common development environments, ideally Autodesk Fusion 360
- Basic knowledge of FPGA, VHDL and logic design is advantageous
- Ability to work responsibly in an interdisciplinary team
- Fast and efficient working style
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d)
As an Assembly and Packaging Process Developer (m/f/d) you will work in our interdisciplinary team of engineers and physicists on assembly and connection technologies for our optical circuits for integration into quantum computer systems.
Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing
As Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing, you will take on the technical responsibility together with our Senior Architect and take care of our quantum computer, define interfaces and guide the architects and teams in quantum computing.
Scrum Master (m/f/d) Quantum Computing / Quantum Sensing
As a Scrum Master and Project Administrator (m/f/d), you are responsible for ensuring that our teams can work on solving our technical challenges as effectively and undisturbed as possible and that the information about the project is transparent.