- Design low noise analog circuits
- Design circuits including DA and AD converter and digital processing components such as microcontrollers
- Design embedded software
- Develop efficient and low noise power supplies, laser drivers and photodetectors
- Dimension data interfaces of high bandwidth
- Create manufacturing data such as circuit diagrams, PCB layouts und bills of material
- Assemble, bring-up and verify the circuits
- Assist with electrical issues arising in quantum-technological experiments
- Graduated in a technological field such as electrical engineering or a comparable field, minimum Bachelor
- Several years of experience in mixed signal circuits, embedded systems or optoelectronics
- Advanced knowledge in the underlying technologies for photodetectors, current sources and control systems
- Experience with common development environments, ideally Autodesk Fusion 360
- Basic knowledge of FPGA, VHDL and logic design is advantageous
- Ability to work responsibly in an interdisciplinary team
- Fast and efficient working style
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
HR Administration (m/f/d)
In this key position, you will ensure that our HR administration runs smoothly and enjoy pulling the strings in the background.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) for sensor design
Being an electrical engineer, you are playing a key role in the development of quantum sensors.
Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System (m/f/d)
As Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System, you will take technical responsibility for the implementation of our Quantum Control System, detailing the architecture of the system, coordinating the implementation with our development partners, and ensuring the integration into our overall system.