- Design and Simulation of WGM resonators and PDC processes in waveguides with Comsol und Python
- Development of optics design suitable for semiconductor manufacturing technology
- Design and construction of experiments to determine the finesse and quality of single photon light
- Creation of test plans and characterization of components
- Presentation of the results and elaboration of further development strategies
- Evaluation of the technological risks of the development
- Engineering or science degree, ideally followed by a PhD, with a focus on quantum optics, nonlinear optics, or integrated optical circuits
- Professional experience or extensive expertise in Optics, nonlinear optics, and preferably integrated optics
- Experience with wave optical simulations
- Knowledge of semiconductor processing is advantageous
- Experience with and interest in experimental laboratory setups
- Responsible and team-oriented way of working
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruiter (m/f/d)
You develop tailor-made recruiting strategies, continuously optimize the candidate experience and secure the best talent for us through active sourcing.
Working Student HR (m/f/d)
You will gain insights into numerous HR processes and be a full member of the team from day one.
Laboratory Engineer Quantum Sensing (m/f/d) Atomic Gyroscope
You set the highest standards for the Quality of your work, you Anticipate bottlenecks and work out appropriate solutions, you are Nosy and constantly looking for optimizations in your daily work and you feel most comfortable as part of a strong Team. Congratulations — you are Q.ANT