- Simulation of integrated optical and electro-optical components with Comsol and Python
- Development of manufacturing-oriented designs of modulators and nonlinear frequency converters
- Development of fiber couplings to waveguides of photonic chips
- Design and construction of test equipment to determine transmission losses and tolerances
- Creation of test plans and characterization of components
- Presentation of the results and elaboration of further development strategies
- Evaluation of the technological risks
- Master‘s degree in Engineering or scientific studies
- Expertise in Optics, nonlinear optics, and preferably integrated optics
- Experience with wave optical simulations
- Knowledge of semiconductor processing desirable
- Experience with and interest in experimental laboratory setups
- Responsible and team-oriented way of working
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
Student (m/f/d) for a master thesis in the area of Magnetometry with NV-centers in diamond
Magnetometry with NV-centers in diamond has established itself within the last years as a laboratory technology and is now finding its way into industrial applications.
Laboratory Engineer — New Product Introduction (m/f/d)
As a new product introduction engineer you fill the gap between development and production. You are an integral part of our development team and support the further development of our sensors.
As an IT administrator, you are responsible for the entire IT infrastructure at Q.ANT.