- Specification of criteria for the development of low-loss electrical and optical interconnection technologies
- Development of fiber couplings to waveguides of photonic circuits
- Development of the electrical connections of our integrated photonic circuit
- Development of the package for our integrated photonic circuit
- Development of multi-chip packages for integration of classical circuits with integrated photonic circuits
- You are an absolute team player and have a high level of social skills
- You have experience in the development of optical interconnect technologies and packages for photonic integrated circuits (PIC)
- You have proven expertise in process development
- You are steadfast, strong in implementation and you focus on details
- You have an analytical and structured way of thinking
- You are resilient and love to take on new challenges
- Graduated in engineering or natural sciences
- Iterative way of working
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
HR Administration (m/f/d)
In this key position, you will ensure that our HR administration runs smoothly and enjoy pulling the strings in the background.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) for sensor design
Being an electrical engineer, you are playing a key role in the development of quantum sensors.
Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System (m/f/d)
As Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System, you will take technical responsibility for the implementation of our Quantum Control System, detailing the architecture of the system, coordinating the implementation with our development partners, and ensuring the integration into our overall system.