- Specification of criteria for the development of low-loss electrical and optical connection technologies
- Development of fiber couplings to waveguides of photonic circuits
- Development of the electrical coupling of our integrated photonic circuit
- Development of the casing for our integrated photonic circuit
- Development of multichip packages for the integration of classic circuits with integrated photonic circuits
- Engineering or scientific studies
- Absolute team player with a high level of social skills
- Experienced in the development of optical connection technologies and packages for integrated photonic circuits (PIC)
- Proven expertise in process development
- Steady, effective and focus on details
- analytical and structured way of thinking
- Resilient and open for new challenges
- Iterative way of working
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education
- Insight into the development of high-tech products
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Social Media / Web Content Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about the digital world and want to contribute to the growth of Q.ANT’s online footprint?
Expert (m/f/d) for integrated photonics and quantum measurements
As an expert for optical quantum measurements you will be responsible for implementing and running experiments and characterization tools for different classical and non-classical states of light.
Photonic Microfabrication Engineer (m/f/d)
As our photonic microfabrication engineer you will plan, develop and implement different microfabrication processes in close collaboration with our partners. The clear goal is to develop a microfabrication process which can power our next generations of integrated optical quantum computers.