- Specification of criteria for the development of low-loss electrical and optical connection technologies
- Development of fiber couplings to waveguides of photonic circuits
- Development of the electrical coupling of our integrated photonic circuit
- Development of the casing for our integrated photonic circuit
- Development of multichip packages for the integration of classic circuits with integrated photonic circuits
- Engineering or scientific studies
- Absolute team player with a high level of social skills
- Experienced in the development of optical connection technologies and packages for integrated photonic circuits (PIC)
- Proven expertise in process development
- Steady, effective and focus on details
- analytical and structured way of thinking
- Resilient and open for new challenges
- Iterative way of working
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education
- Insight into the development of high-tech products
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
HR Administration (m/f/d)
In this key position, you will ensure that our HR administration runs smoothly and enjoy pulling the strings in the background.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) for sensor design
Being an electrical engineer, you are playing a key role in the development of quantum sensors.
Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System (m/f/d)
As Embedded Control Architect for Quantum Control System, you will take technical responsibility for the implementation of our Quantum Control System, detailing the architecture of the system, coordinating the implementation with our development partners, and ensuring the integration into our overall system.