- Specification of criteria for the development of low-loss electrical and optical connection technologies
- Development of fiber couplings to waveguides of photonic circuits
- Development of the electrical coupling of our integrated photonic circuit
- Development of the casing for our integrated photonic circuit
- Development of multichip packages for the integration of classic circuits with integrated photonic circuits
- Engineering or scientific studies
- Absolute team player with a high level of social skills
- Experienced in the development of optical connection technologies and packages for integrated photonic circuits (PIC)
- Proven expertise in process development
- Steady, effective and focus on details
- analytical and structured way of thinking
- Resilient and open for new challenges
- Iterative way of working
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education
- Insight into the development of high-tech products
Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing
As Junior Lead Architect (m/f/d) Quantum Computing, you will take on the technical responsibility together with our Senior Architect and take care of our quantum computer, define interfaces and guide the architects and teams in quantum computing.
Scrum Master (m/f/d) Quantum Computing / Quantum Sensing
As a Scrum Master and Project Administrator (m/f/d), you are responsible for ensuring that our teams can work on solving our technical challenges as effectively and undisturbed as possible and that the information about the project is transparent.
Finance & Controlling Manager (m/f/d)
As Controller you are responsible for the controlling and reporting processes at the high-tech company Q.ANT.