- Responsible for the accounts payable and receivable processes at Q.ANT
- Carrying out invoice verification, account assignment as well as booking
- Reconciliation and clarification of open items for payables and receivables
- Supporting proper handling of invoicing and payment processes Carrying out account and master data maintenance
- Processing credit card statements
- Processing of expense reports
- Contact person for commercial questions and general commercial activities
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship or comparable training
- You have initial professional experience in the area of accounts payable and/or receivable
- You are proficient in an ERP financial module, preferably SAP
- You are interested in business contexts and enjoy accounting
- You can imagine working part-time for us
- You are proficient in the usual Office applications and have the desire to familiarize yourself with new topics
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- You work independently and responsibly
- You are looking forward to working independently in an interdisciplinary team
- You want to shape the future of quantum technology with us
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
A complete application consists of a cover letter (motivation, max. one page), a CV and your diplomas.
Working student (m/f/d) Laser characterization and test automation
You would like to experience what you have learned at university up close and personal? You want to shape the future of quantum technology together with us?
Head of People, Culture and Organization (m/f/d)
As the Head of People, Culture, and Organization you will play a key role in shaping and driving the growth, development, and success of Q.ANT.
Systems Engineer reliability for quantum sensors (m/f/d)
As a systems engineer reliability you are ensuring that our quantum sensors meet the requirements for long term, stable and safe operation under normal environmental conditions.