- Identify new opportunities, grow business with new and existing customers for our coming, unprecedented particle sensing portfolio
- Handle and qualify customer requests together with the technical sales team
- Maintain and grow the sales pipeline, managed in our ERP system
- Coordinate response to RFQs, create and negotiate commercial quotations
- Participate in trade shows, customer events and the like
- Travel to customer sites, typically in the DACH region
- Completed studies in economics or in a technology related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in selling high-tech products, managing complex sales cycles and diverse customer stakeholder profiles; Particle Sensing technologies a plus but not mandatory
- Convincing negotiation skills, ‘close-the-deal’ attitude
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Confident handling of the common MS Office programs. CRM tools like Salesforce, SAP CRM etc. Customer supplier portals like Ariba
- Very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Exciting tasks positioning ground-breaking new technologies in an international field.
Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruiter (m/f/d)
You develop tailor-made recruiting strategies, continuously optimize the candidate experience and secure the best talent for us through active sourcing.
Working Student HR (m/f/d)
You will gain insights into numerous HR processes and be a full member of the team from day one.
Laboratory Engineer Quantum Sensing (m/f/d) Atomic Gyroscope
You set the highest standards for the Quality of your work, you Anticipate bottlenecks and work out appropriate solutions, you are Nosy and constantly looking for optimizations in your daily work and you feel most comfortable as part of a strong Team. Congratulations — you are Q.ANT